Sunday, 30 July 2017

Pinterest Picks #2

In similar fashion to my last Pinterest Picks post, I decided to take a look at what I had recently posted in my 'Words' board.
I always find so much inspiration on Pinterest, particularly text posts. The one's I repin resonate with me on some level.
It didn't take me long to choose the following post to share with you and tell you what I take away from it...
I think this is an important message to anyone. Especially those who are always running around taking care of everyone... and overlooking themselves.
Having recently started to adopt a mindset that is more open to nurturing myself, I feel that self-love is a crucial piece in your well being.
It isn't selfish to want a 'you day' or 'an hour to yourself' or to want to relax in a bubble bath for how ever long you want. It's so important that you meet your own needs, your relationship with yourself sets the standard for every other relationship in your life.
Cherish it and love yourself wholeheartedly 
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, YOU MAY LIKE THIS ONE :

|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |  

No comments:

Post a Comment