Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Makeup Revolution and I Heart Makeup Haul

A couple of weeks ago I decided to treat myself to some Makeup Revolution and I Heart Makeup goodies :)
did I need any more palettes? no. did I need any more brushes? also, no but here we are :D

I placed an order online and picked up 4 palettes starting with one of the brand new amplified 35 palettes.
Makeup Revolution Pro HD Palette Shimmer Amplified 35 - Direction *link* £15
My heart sped up when I saw these new palettes as they reminded me of the Morphe palettes, which are a cult product.
The amplified palettes won't set you back as much in the bank which is always wonderful.
Out of the 7 palette's I was drawn to this one straight away, warm tones are my thang 👍😁
I have given a few a swatch and good grief I am impressed. Cannot wait to whack these on my eyes 😍

Over the years I have picked up every I Heart Makeup chocolate bar palette as quickly as humanly possible when they are released. However, when the Pink Fizz palette was released, the Salted Caramel palette came out around the same time and I had a very difficult choice to make.
I chose the Salted Caramel palette and vowed one day to pick up Pink Fizz...
That day has come
I Heart Makeup I ♡ Pink Fizz Palette *link* £7.99
Yay!!
I chose to wait for this one as it has some cooler tones in it which aren't always my go to but look how pretty ♡
I'm so happy that I picked this one up and I now have all of the chocolate bar palettes
*waits for news for brand new palette* :D

Next up was a palette that I had seen on YouTube and was drawn to for a few specific shades and also can I just say,
that rose gold packaging is e v e r y t h i n g...
Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette Flawless 3 Resurrection *link* £8
Can we just talk about the middle shades on the bottom row?! 
waaaaahhhh!!!
SO beautiful. I'm not one for doing my makeup to match the season we're in so although I guess these shades in particular are 'autumnal' I'll be wearing these bad boys all year round 😎
I have all the other Flawless palettes - see? I didn't need any more palettes :D - and really like them all so I feel pretty confident that this one won't disappoint :)

The last palette I got my greedy mitts on was the I Heart Makeup Unicorn Love palette.
I absolutely adore the fuzzy, glittery packaging, it definitely stands out in my collection.
I have no restraint when I see something this beautiful...
I Heart Makeup Unicorn Love Palette *link* £7.99
I mean. Seriously?! 
I really can't handle all these shadows. I honestly feel like I'm undeserving of such gloriousness 😭
The orangey/golden shades are screaming my name but surprisingly, that blue tho :O
Gorgeous <3

The last item I have in this haul is the new limited edition I Heart Makeup Unicorns Dream brush set.
These are the first brushes I have bought from I Heart Makeup (I don't own any from Makeup Revolution yet either :/) and after seeing them online perhaps you can see why I amended my lack of brushes from this brand...
I Heart Makeup Unicorns Dream Brushes *link* £20
Honestly the prettiest brushes I own.
I umm'd and ahh'd about picking these up because, you know, I don't need any more brushes but I of course caved xD
These are exclusive to Boots, you can order them online and possibly pick them up in store. You can check online for stock of your local store which is exactly what I did :D
When I picked these up I was so happy/excited/elated/best day of my life eva 🙌

So that wraps up my haul and I'm so pleased with everything I picked up :)
Here is a *LINK* to my video version of this if you'd like to see these products in action 😊

What are your recent buys from Makeup Revolution and I Heart Makeup?
Thank you for stopping by :)
|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |    

No comments:

Post a Comment