Monday, 13 March 2017

Technic Haul

A few months back, I heard about a brand that I'd never heard of before... Technic.
I saw that the products were good quality for a purse friendly price, so I of course, purchased some items xD

I'm an eye shadow kinda gal, palettes to be precise.
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm drawn to them, almost like the possibilities are endless :)
I chose to purchase the products from Amazon because, well, if Amazon sell it, I'll buy it  xD

I chose three palettes that consist of 12 eye shadows, the more the merrier right? ;D
Mega Mattes £1.50, Mega Nudes 2 £2.33, Mega Nudes 3 £1.50 (all are add on items)
The first palette just contains mattes as the name indicates and the other two are a mixture of mattes and shimmer shades 🙆

And I had seen the bronzing eye shadows swatched so I knew I needed that one 
Bronzing eye shadow palette £3.10

The next palette caught my eye and I think it's understandable why :D
Electric Eyes Metalix Palette £1.99 (add on item)
I love shimmer shades and the yellow and lilac just called out to me 😍

I have used different shades from different palettes and so far I am really pleased with how they apply, wear and last.
Seriously impressed with this brand and will have to venture out into more of their products :)

Have you tried anything from Technic? Any products that you would recommend? 😊
|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |  
If you enjoyed this post, you may like this one :

No comments:

Post a Comment