Tuesday, 7 February 2017

My Birthday Makeup

Last week I celebrated my 27th birthday. Yup, I'm officially past my mid twenties now :/
Ah, the joys of growing older :)
So on my birthday I decided to take my time with my makeup, I think I spent two hours and it was  g l o r i o u s :D

I had bought the Morphe 35F palette the previous week and I couldn't hold back from using it any longer <3
I have been staring at it on Instagram for months and was so pleased to finally have it in my posession! I mean, look at it...
 I used the 3rd matte shade on the bottom row through the crease and then deepened it with the 5th shade.
I love me some orange on the eyes and this didn't disappoint :)
I then used the first shade on the third row on the lids for a bit of sparkle, because, well to me sparkle is everything every day ;)
I used the two matte shades on the lower lash line too, I took them really low 
And then I tried the first shade in the palette as my inner corner and brow bone highlight and oh. my. goodness!!
Blinding! If they sold this shade separately I feel that it would be a holy grail for most of us *insert heart eye emoji here*

All of the shades I used were very pigmented and have used the palette a few times since, definitely one of my new faves :D

And because it was my birthday there was obviously chocolate cake, so I'll leave you with that image ;D
|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |    

ENJOY THIS POST? YOU MAY LIKE THIS ONE :
GOLD EYES, BERRY LIPS - A face of the day post

No comments:

Post a Comment