Monday, 12 September 2016

My Makeup Brush Storage

One of my prides and joy is my makeup brush collection.
seriously, some times I just stare at it xD
As it turns out, at least one other person in the world was interested in it as I received a comment asking me about it!
How flattering :D
I decided to make a (very) short and to the point video with all the in and outs of my collection and thought I'd do a corresponding blog post.
So if you're interested, let's do this :)

Here's what my brush collection looks like currently :
I absolutely love it, I won't lie.

It has taken me quite some time to get it to look how I wanted but honestly, it was worth all of the effort :)
The holders themselves are from Muji storage. I ordered mine online a few years ago. It is ideal.
They're designed to hold CD's... anyone remember those? xD
*hides Spice Girls greatest hits*
They aren't currently selling it on their website but an alternative would be this. It's very similar but a smidge bigger.

Ahh the beads.
Both my dream and my nightmare.
The thing with these is that they come in rather small quantities and are quite pricey.
groaaaan.
I've lost count of how many bags I have bought and I'm still not completely satisfied with the amount I currently have :/
Buuuut. I love how they look and they achieve the desired effect. They hold my brushes upright and spaced out. Perfect.
I regret nothing ;)
Some were bought from ebay and some from Amazon, so here's the link to Amazon where I last bought some:)

So that's all the info about my brush storage (that I can think of!)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer :)

If you'd like to see the evolution of my brush collection and makeup collection in general there's a post dedicated to it HERE...
And if you'd like to watch my brush storage video the link is HERE :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got some inspiration :D
I'm really not going to bother writing a disclaimer or make any justifications...
These are my brushes.
I love them.
They love me.
We have a wonderful life together 
|          Instagram        |          Twitter        |          Facebook        |          Youtube        |          Pinterest          |          Bloglovin          |    

No comments:

Post a Comment